Let's Make This Precious

Carping from the sidelines

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Powerade? Stick to lemonade!(Yes, I know this is rubbish, sorry!)

Just a warning to anyone who sees a drink in the shops called Powerade and think they might like to give a try. It has strange flavour names that sound like something of a bottle of shower gel. Things like Amazon Fresh or Artic Chill. It is also produced in a very strange selection of colours, sickly greens and synthetic blues that make the drinks look not unlike cheap shower gel. Anyone with an ounce of sense might possibly notice a pattern emerging and steer well clear. Sadly however my curiousity got the better of me. I bought it, tried it and there is no twist in this tale. It really does taste like it must be some kind of showergel! (I dont know what showergel tastes like but this stuff must be intended for some sort of cleaning, it certainly isn't drinkable! Frankly it's put me of ever trying new things again ever! I'm sticking to coke from now on! None of that diet coke rubbish either, only the good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter